Greensiron 3900 Direct Sales
The All New GI 3900 comes complete with its own trailer which means it is possible to drive into and out of the trailer, which is used to move the machine from green to green without having to waste time coupling and uncoupling the tractor.
The roller can be mechanical or hydrostatic driven and can be fitted with a ventilator or brush attachments for two in one usage. The All New GI 3900 comes complete with its own trailer which means it is possible to drive into and out of the trailer, which is used to move the machine from green to green, without having to waste time coupling and uncoupling the tractor.
The 3900 model has an all new simplified hydrostatic driven system which minimises maintenance and down and also gives smoother uptake and controlled stopping.
It is possible to make the machine dual purpose by adding ventilator or brush attachments.
Scroll through the pictures or watch the videos.
- 39″ x 6.75″ drive roller Super Turf Trac coated and tapered on each end to prevent ridging
- Two 39 x 4,5″ steering rollers-tapered on each end to prevent ridging
- Honda GX160 5,5hp engine mounted on anti-vibration dampeners to ensure low noise emission and low vibration
- Oil drain tap installed for ease of servicing
- Hydo Gear series fully enclosed low maintenance system with 85″lbs of torque
- Speed: 6-8 mph recommended rolling speed ( 1000 sq. ft. per min)
- Weight: 690 lbs (314 kg); 6.38
- Multi Use Trailer: Steel body construction, weighs 100 lbs
- Interior coated with Arma Guard to provide better traction, prevent rust, mould and mildew
- Optional Equipment:
- Turf Broom— three 40″ wide nylon bristled brooms with guide wheels and height adjustment controls
- Turf Ventilator—35″ wide with 31 venting blades (variable spacing)
- Trailer— optional side-loading trailer for narrow bridges ad pathways
- Lights—2 high illumination battery operated lights