Atlas 100 GPS Receiver
GPS guidance system
- Entry Level GPS receiver with Egnos and Glonass
- Used for forward speed signal instead of a wheel sensor for Bravo 180s and Bravo 300s
- ATLAS 100 is a GPS speed sensor, which allows
measuring the speed of a farming & golf course machine
It can be mounted as an alternative to the wheel
sensor, simplifying installation and reducing the
possibilities of failure.
It is available in two versions that are different
because of the output signal:
- signal having a frequency proportional to the
- serial port for direct connection to BRAVO 300S
and BRAVO 180S computers, which receive both
speed and position data in order to keep track of
the job performed (GPS Tracking).